Cambridge is now one of the most-visited tourist destinations in the country, with over three million visitors a year. It is home to one of the world's most prestigious universities, part of which dates back to the eleventh century. The city is a magnet to anyone who is interested in British history. This, as well as the traditional sights of punts, cyclists, and the River Cam, has helped to create an image of Cambridge that is known throughout the world.
You'll have the chance to visit the historic City centre, the University Colleges, the world famous Backs and the River Cam, the University Botanic Garden, the Fitzwilliam Museum and much, much more - including the American World War II Memorial and Cemetery at Madingley.
Stop 1 - Silver Street East
Stop 2 - Downing Street
Stop 3 - St Andrews Street
Stop 4 - Chesterton Road
Stop 5 - Bridge Street
Stop 6 - Trinity Street
Stop 7 - Market Street
Stop 8 - Jesus Lane
Stop 9 - Drummer Street
Stop 10 - Parkside
Stop 11 - Hills Road
Stop 12 - Railway Station
Stop 13 - Trumpington Road
Stop 14 - Trumpington Street
Stop 15 - Silver Street West
Stop 16 - Queens Road
Stop 17 - Coton Orchard
Stop 18 - Madingley American Military Memorial*
Stop 19 - Madingley Road Park And Ride
Stop 20 - Grange Road
: 80 minutes
: 20 minutes (Summer) / 40 minutes (Winter)
View route map
Pre-recorded English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Mandarin and Cantonese. Live English Guide is available on some departures during peak season.
- 24-hour hop on hop off ticket
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- * Stop 18 at Madingley Road Park & Ride will not be served until further notice. Buses will stop at an alternative stop situated inside the Madingley Road Park & Ride site. In addition to this, buses will also stop near Conduit Head road.
- Children below 6 years old are free of charge.
- Due to road closures in the Cambridge City Centre, the tour is unable to serve stop 9 until further notice.
- Bus Stop 13 for Botanic Gardens will not operate until further notice.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- You may choose to hop on the bus at any stop along the route and exchange your voucher there.
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/ 48-hour (or more) ticket.