Xel-Ha Eco-Waterpark Excursion
Type: Tours in Cancun
Departs From: Cancun
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 11 hours
Available: daily at 08:15
Product Code: 9823
The Mayan Riviera hosts an incredible natural aquatic theme park created by the Mayan gods themselves: Xel-Ha. This special place gathers the best of the Mexican Caribbean all in one place.
Enjoy nature through the crystal clear waters of this spectacular natural aquarium. An environment of creeks, lagoons, natural wells and ancient caves is fed by underground rivers flowing out to the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Explore the underwater world by snorkel and come face to face with exotic underwater flora and fauna such as curious rays and schools of French Angel fish. Other activities include cliff diving, rope swing diving, rope bridge walking, bicycling, kayaking, swimming with the dolphins, snuba diving, underwater breathing bubble, scuba diving and much more! We will leave Xel-Ha when the park closes at 5:00pm, arriving back to the first hotel by 6:30pm.
- All inclusive admission to Xel-ha including: food, snacks, soft drinks, ice cream, beer, national alcoholic beverages
- Ecotour (subject to availability)
- Roundtrip transportation from Cancun hotels
- Admission to Xel-ha
- Towel use, inner tube use and locker/snorkel equipment rental
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- 25 USD cash deposit required for rental of snorkel equipment
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge.
- Only biodegradable sun block is permitted. Your sunscreen must be clearly marked as PABA Free, Oil-Free, and Biodegradable.
- Travel light wearing a swimsuit and comfortable clothes/shoes. We recommend wearing shoes for the natural rock walkways.
- We recommend bringing decongestant just in case as it can be uncomfortable or dangerous to dive if you become congested.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 12 and below.