This package includes two amazing day tours, Chichen Itza Deluxe and Dolphin Swim and Ride. A real value for your money!Chichen Itza
Founded in the year 514 AD, was once the capital of the ancient Mayan civilization and was recently declared one of the "7 Modern Wonders of the World." The archaeological site is a must see for any visit to Cancun and the Riviera Maya and traveling through the Mayaland Hotel is the best way to explore it. We offer the only tour with exclusive access to the Mayaland Hotel, Conde Nast winner and National Geographic Regional Favorite! Dolphin Swim and Ride with Wet 'n Wild Water Park Admission
An extraordinary journey with dolphins. The program is a great choice for those who wish to experience dolphins in both shallow and deep water. Guests receive a kiss, a hand shake and a fantastic belly ride, free time with the dolphins in the water and have the option to view them underwater with a diving mask.
Participants receive can enjoy the Wet 'n Wild, the expansive 18-acre water park that has attractions for guests of all ages including a wave-pool, water slides, the gentle moving Lazy River that meanders through the entire park and a Kids' Park for small children.
- Dolphin Orientation Session
- Introduction to Dolphin Behaviors
- Personal Time with Dolphins
- Mayaland Resort Access Pass Including Gardens, Pool, Lounge Chairs, Restrooms and More!
- Full Day to Explore Chichen Itza on Your Own
- Roundtrip transportation from Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels
- Access to Mayaland hotel and resort amenities: pool, restrooms, lounge chairs, gardens and more
- Lunch at the Mayaland hotel
- Bilingual certified INAH guide for 2 hours tour
- Visit & observation of a natural cenote (inside Chichen Itza) Dolphin Swim and Ride with Wet 'n Wild Water Park Admission
- Entrance fee
- Mask for underwater viewing
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costsChichen Itza
- Entrance fee to Chichen ItzaDolphin Swim and Ride with Wet 'n Wild Water Park Admission
- Personalized video and photos with the Dolphin (available for purchase)
- 10 USD deposit locker use
- 6 USD towel
- Children must be 5 years old or 48" (1.22mts). Children under the specified height must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women may not participate.
- People with heart and back problems are not allowed to participate.Chichen Itza
- Wear light, comfortable clothing, comfortable walking or hiking shoes, sunglasses, hat, biodegradable sun block, and swim suit.
- Admission fee to Chichen Itza is approximately 216 pesos or 20 USD for adults with discounts for children, seniors, and students with identification.Dolphin Swim and Ride with Wet 'n Wild Water Park Admission
- Return transportation is at 14:30 or 17:30 and you must mention your selected time at the time of reservation.
- Children must be 5yrs and up or 48" (1.22 meters)
- Children under the specified height must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Pregnant women not allowed.
- People with heart and back problems are not allowed to participate.
- Rescheduling or modifications of tour can be made up to 48 hours before date of departure but will incur an administration fee.