This spectacular flight continues from the Atlantico Flight via impressive Chapman's Peak, Noordhoek beach, Fish Hoek, Kalk Bay, Muizenberg and the lush Constantia Valley - South Africa's oldest wine region and home to Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- 24-30 minutes helicopter flight
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met.
- Seating positions are not guaranteed and will be allocated to evenly balance the helicopter.
- Weight restriction is 90 kilograms per seat.
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Infants under 16 months must sit on the lap of an adult and are free of charge.
- A maximum of 1 infant is allowed per departure, based on the pilot's discretion.
- All children above 16 months are required to have their own seat and standard adult rates will apply.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.