Experience some of the most spectacular views in the world. The tour begins with a scenic drive along the Atlantic coast passing through the fishing village of Hout Bay. Here you will have the option of taking a short boat trip to Duiker Island to view the Cape Fur seals (own account).
The tour then heads along Chapman's Peak*. Drive on to Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Return to Cape Town by way of the Simon's Town naval base where we visit the penguin colony at Boulders Beach (optional, for own account). Travel via Fish Hoek fishing village and Muizenberg to Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens for a short walking tour.
- Pick-up from central Cape Town hotels
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Pick-up from other hotels may be requested at the time of booking.
- Departure time and duration vary depending on hotel location.
- This tour is non-refundable if cancelled 14 days or less prior to the chosen tour date.
- * Chapman's Peak Drive will be undergoing road closures, with full road closures every Wednesday from 09:00 until 16:00. The tour will be rerouted to travel via Ou Kaapse Weg on the days that Chapman's Peak is closed.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"The day went like clockwork and the guide (Siegfried?) was extremely informative. Unfortunately some aspects of the tour were unavailable due to weather conditions but that was nobody's fault."
John F., United Kingdom