This tour takes you on a scenic drive by the Atlantic coast along Chapman's Peak*. Then proceed to Cape Point Nature Reserve via Scarborough for an introduction to beautiful indigenous fauna and flora. Return to Cape Town via Simon's Town, Fish Hoek and Muizenberg. An optional visit to the penguin colony can be arranged (for own account & time permitting).
- Pick-up from central Cape Town hotels
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Pick-up from other hotels may be requested at the time of booking.
- This tour is non-refundable if cancelled 14 days or less prior to the chosen tour date.
- * Chapman's Peak Drive will be undergoing road closures, with full road closures every Wednesday from 09:00 until 16:00. The tour will be rerouted to travel via Ou Kaapse Weg on the days that Chapman's Peak is closed.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Fue una experiencia muy interesante y enriquecedora. El guia se esforzó por hacer que yo, que hablo muy poco inglés, entendiera sus explicaciones. Lo recomiendo a todo aquel que quiera interiorizarse sobre la cultura en un pantallazo general de Cape Town con poco tiempo para llevar adelante dicha experiencia cual era mi caso. "
Alicia Silvia D., Argentina