Come aboard our sailing yacht, the Bavaria Cruise, equipped with 2 or 3 cabins, kitchen, saloon, a sunbathing area, and a bar that caters to guests of all ages. You will be offered a welcome drink, a choice between a Portuguese specialty or a water bottle. Sit back and relax as we offer you a comfortable cruise along the coast.
On this Private cruise, you decide for your itinerary, but allow us to suggest the following route:
Take the rough coast of Guincho, considered the Western tip of Europe. Amidst savage cliffs, you can take a glimpse of some houses owned by affluent personalities. On the way, there are exclusive hotels, and some of Portugal's best seafood restaurants.
Depending on the wind, you can sail further to the North or you may retreat to the safety of Cascais Bay. Here you can find Estoril, the town where European Kings used to live during the second World War. There is also Parede, known for its orthopedic hospitals, Carcavelos and Oeiras Beaches, where the sea meets the Tejo River. You can find the Marginal Road that goes up to Lisbon.
Then, you can sail back to Cascais Bay for a swim and a drink or continue exploring.
- Raso Cape
- Cascais Bay
- Carcavelos and Oeiras Beach
- Cascais Marina
- Welcome drink
- Services of a professional skipper and hostess on board
- Private Yacht Cruise for 3.5 hours
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German and basic Arabic
- Passengers are advised to wear docksiders or tennis shoes and to bring sweaters and swimming suits if they would like to swim.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.