Our afternoon panoramic tour is devoted to Cebu City's hilly land, which comprises one third of the City's land area. Start enjoying the city sights as you drive thirty five kilometers up the mountain, passing by the mango orchards in Busay, the cut flower gardens at TapTap, and a brief stop at the Ayala Nature Park. Take sometime to rest and browse through a roadside fruit and vegetable market and taste Cebu's sweet corn on the cob.
The evening's highlight is a rendezvous at "The Tops" to watch the city awaken at night in full panoramic view. Then Cap your wonderful evening with a quiet dinner of Filipino/Spanish cuisine at a hilltop restaurant called Chateau de Busay. Bring a light jacket and enjoy a cool evening!
- Hotel pick-up
- Airconditioned transport
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Drinks during dinner
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by at least two adults.
- Hotel pick-up may be up to an hour before departure time.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.