Drive through Cebu's coastal towns en route to Carcar, a community 40 kilometers south of Cebu. First stop is a Gothic-inspired 16th century Church in San Fernando town. Then enter Carcar town and visit a shrine in the hillside known as the Theotokos Shrine dedicated to Our Lady Mother of God.
Catch a glimpse of rural life in livelihood activities like shoemaking, delicacy cooking, woodcarving and basket weaving. Experience a carabao ride (water buffalo ride), a tricycle spin to a colorful market, learn how to weave a bamboo basket, and get the thrill from drinking fresh coconut wine. Afterwards, visit a beautiful ancestral home and the interesting church of St. Catherine of Alexandria in the town center before heading back to the city. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant.
- Hotel pickup
- Airconditioned transport
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Drinks during lunch
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by at least two adults.
- Hotel pick-up may be up to an hour before departure time.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.