Discover the charm of old Cebu in major landmarks: Fort SanPedro, the oldest Spanish Fort in the country; Magellan's Cross - symbol of our Chirstianization; Basilica Minore of The Child Jesus- a Pilgrim Church and home of the oldest religious icon- Statue of the Child Jesus.
Then the tour proceeds down the South Road Properties - a big reclamation project that expands the city's business district. You then continue uptown passing by the city's major universities and schools and the grand Cebu Capitol Building. Next stop is the imposing Taoist Temple on a scenic hillside in Beverly Hills. This temple is regularly visited by the large Chinese community and locals as well. The tour moves to Asiatown IT Park, where Cebu's old airport was located, but today converted into modern structures of Information Technology offices with a clever mix of food and chill out places.
The tour ends at the Ayala Business Park, an uptown financial and commercial area built to blend with open green spaces and a lush landscaped park, but once was the site of Cebu's premier golf and country Club. Then take the option to stay at the mall or return to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup
- Airconditioned transport
- Services of an English-speaking tour Guide
- All entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by at least two adults.
- Hotel pick-up may be up to an hour before departure time.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.