Drive through the City of Mandaue, known as the furniture capital of Cebu. Visit Maple and Pine Classics, which showcases quality wood and cane furniture, exported world-wide. Next stop is Amarcas Fashion Accessories that offers costume jewelry, gift items, and home novelties made of local materials. Drive to Mactan Island to see how export quality guitars are made at the famous Alegre Guitars. Continue the tour and visit a high end fashion accessory shop named Avatar, a pioneer business that has garnered numerous awards and recognition for design excellence. Finally, take a relaxing drive up north to Liloan and see how native bamboo is used by local craftsmen to make baskets, and the interesting "nipa hut," the traditional Filipino house using palm leaves as roofing, bamboo slats for the walls and bamboo poles for the basic structure. Return to hotel early in the afternoon.
- Hotel pickup
- Airconditioned transport
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Hotel pick-up may be up to an hour before departure time.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.