Head to the south-west tip of Crete and visit an exotically beautiful beach, with crystal clear waters where you can wade out to an island with sand dunes and enjoy privacy. Rose shell-sand - for those going for a quick tan!
On the way, we visit an ancient holy cave/chapel, and an old, picturesque little monastery, built upon the cliffs out of the sea. 3 hours at the beach. Enjoy lunch at a genuine Cretan Tavern with wonderful food at very reasonable prices (at own expense).
- We start at approximately 09:00 from Chania going westwards. We stop for approximately 45 minutes at the Agia Sofia cave and chapel. Café and facilities.
- Elafonisi Beach. Approximately 11:30 - 15:00.
- Lunch at a Cretan family tavern, approximately 16:00 - 17:15.
- Arrival at the hotels approximately 18:30.
- Transfer with new, air-conditioned buses
- Pick-up and drop off
- English guide
- Entrance fee at the monastery
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children under 5 years old are free of charge. Infants must ride on adult's lap.
- Entrance fee to monastery is free for guests under 18 years old.
- Pick up from Chania hotels will start at approximately 07:50. Departure times are estimates and may vary depending on pick-up location.
- German tour guides available on request.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.