On the north-west tip of Crete lies a protected area called Gramvousa. We will take a boat trip to the island to visit its Venetian fort and ancient chapel. There will also be some time for swimming in the crystal clear waters. Then, we will stop at the lagoon of Balos for more swimming.
The bar/restaurant on the boat is open all day long, if you want to have lunch on board. Bus transfer to and from the port of Kastelli/Kissamos.
- We pick you up from your Chania hotel at approximately 09:00 to head for the port of Kissamos, 3 kilometers (1.86 miles) from the town of Kastelli.
- Embarkation at approximately at 10:00.
- Disembarkation approximately after one hour at the island Imeri Gramvousa. You can visit the Venetian castle on top of a steep rock (137 meters / 450 feet) - to have a birds-eye view of the pelagos!
- Lunch on board (not included in the price). Bar/Restaurant open all day.
- Swimming in the crystal clear waters.
- After approximately an hour and a half, we sail to Balos Lagoon. Swimming and approximately 3 hours stay.
- One hour cruise back to Kissamos.
- Arrival and disembarkation at the port of Kissamos at 18:00.
- Arrival at the hotels approximately 19:00.
- Onboard commentary by audioguide: Greek, English, German, French, Scandinavian, Slovak/Czech, Polish, Russian
- Transfer with new, air-conditioned buses to the port
- Pick-up and drop off
- Ticket for the voyage
- Audioguide (by CD) aboard the boat
- Entrance fee to Balos Lagoon
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children under 5 years old are free of charge. Infants must ride on adult's lap.
- Pick up from Chania hotels will start at approximately 07:50. Departure times are estimates and may vary depending on pick-up location
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.