Your private English speaking guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel around 08:30 and take you to your first destination, the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, where you will spend your time leisurely learning about the habitat and evolution of Pandas. You may also interact and have some fun with these amazing creatures for a small donation.
After having your lunch at a local restaurant, your guide and driver will take you to your next stop, the Wuhou Shrine. Here you'll see the Liubei Shrine, the Zhuge Liang Shrine and the tomb of Liubei.
After a stop of about an hour and a half, you'll proceed to Jinli Old Street, located beside the Temple of Marquis Wu, where you can see and learn about the Sichuan folk arts and crafts and the Sichuan Style of the ancient Ming and Qing dynasties.
A Chinese cultural shop will also be visited during the day. After a day of exploring and learning about pandas and Chengdu, you will be dropped-off at your hotel around 17:00.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Chinese lunch
- Entrance to attractions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- The itinerary and schedule is subject to change and may vary according to your travel date and group size.
- 46 days before the activity: 25% cancellation fee
- 10 days before the activity: 50% cancellation fee
- Less than 10 days before the activity: 100% cancellation fee