In addition, no other tower gets you closer to the heart of Chicago. Located on the Magnificent Mile and close to the Navy Pier, it provides easy access to the premier shopping, theatre and dining districts. A breath taking open air Skywalk, best interactive screen technology and the highest Café in Chicago provide an unforgettable visit for everyone. Open 9 am - 11 pm, 365 days a year. You will enjoy a Multimedia Sky Tour, available in 7 languages! Learn about Chicago's history and it's hotspots in a way that will captivate your eyes, ears and mind. And the last but not the least, you will receive an Exclusive Gift, don't miss it!
- Ticket admission
- Multimedia Tour
- Exclusive John Hancock Observatory Gift
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Daily from 09:00 to 23:00
Last admission at 22:30
Open 365 days a year
- Children 3 years old and below are free of charge.
- Audioguides in English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Japanese, German and Italian are available at an additional cost to be paid onsite.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.