Bikes, Bites and Brews of Chicago
Type: Bike Tours around Chicago
Departs From: Chicago
Meeting Point: Will be indicated on voucher
Duration: 4 hours
Available: daily at 11:30
Product Code: 3010
Working up an appetite won't be a problem on this tour! We'll be sampling from each of Chicago's four favorite food groups -- pizza, hot dogs, cupcakes and beer. You'll learn the history behind the foods and also get a taste for some of Chicago's most popular neighborhoods as we cruise through Wrigleyville, Gold Coast, Old Town, Lakeview and Lincoln Park.
- Guided bike tour
- Bike rental
- Food tastings
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Vegetarian options also available. Please inquire.
- The level for this tour is moderate, a participant must be able to ride a bike for 13 miles.
- Children 3 and under will be charged a 5USD ticket price which goes toward reserving their special equipment. Please let us know how many infants/young children will be attending and mark any needed special equipment (child seats, trailers, tag-a-longs) when you book.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- In case you are interested, you may bring a camera and enter your best picture in our Photo Contest.
- You are suggested to give your guide a 10% to 20% gratuity.
- Our tours will run even during rainy days.
Price per adult $70.74
Price per child $58.75
Departs daily at 11:30
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.