You will drive through the commercial area of Fort, so named because both the Portuguese and Dutch had a fort at this point. Drive past Pettah, a noisy Oriental bazaar with a mix of humanity, ancient vehicles, bargains, mosques and temples. You will visit a Hindu and Buddhist Temple and the Jami Ul Alfar Jumma Mosque. You will continue with the tour through the Wolfendhal Dutch Church, Hulftsdorp Law Courts, through the residential area of Cinnamon Gardens, and on to the Independence Square, Bandaranayake Memorial International Conference Hall and the National Museum.
- Guided tour
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Transfers to/from the airport and hotels outside Colombo City may be subject to additional pick up charges.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge on all services.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.