Copenhagen Hop On Hop Off Tour - All Lines
Type: Hop On Hop Off Tours in Copenhagen
Departs From: Copenhagen
Meeting Point: Radisson Royal Hotel, on Vesterbrogade
Duration: 48 hours
Available: daily at at regular intervals
Product Code: 2973
Copenhagen is a major regional center of culture, business, media, and science. Find out why they call it "wonderful Copenhagen" with a tour of Denmark's vibrant and graceful capital and view Copenhagen's swirling towers and turrets. View the Amalienborg Palace, Gefion Fountain and delve into the Royal Library or the Botanical Gardens.
Red Line - The Mermaid Tour
Stop 1 - Gammel Strand
Stop 2 - Hojbro Square
Stop 3 - Nijhavn
Stop 4 - Amalienborg Palace
Stop 5 - Gefion Fountain
Stop 6 - The Little Mermaid
Stop 7 - Langelinie N
Stop 8 - Langelinie M
Stop 9 - Langelinie S
Stop 10 - Rosenborg Castle
Stop 11 - Gammel Torv
Stop 12 - City Hall Square
Stop 13 - Radisson Royal Hotel/Tivoli
Stop 14 - Tivoli Hotel
Stop 15 - Marriott Hotel
Stop 16 - The Black Diamond
Loop duration: 90 minutes
Frequency: 30 minutes
Green Line - The Carlsberg Tour
Stop 1 - Tivoli and Radisson Royal Hotel
Stop 15 - Tycho Brahe Planetarium
Stop 16 - Frederiksberg Gardens
Stop 17 - Copenhagen Zoo
Stop 18 - Carlsberg Brewery Visitor Center
Stop 19 - Vesterbro Torv and Museum of Copenhagen
Loop duration: 30 minutes
Frequency: 60 minutes
Pre-recorded English, Danish, Swedish, German, Spanish, Russian, French, Italian, and some departures have Polish
- 48-hour hop on hop off ticket
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- It is necessary to print the confirmation voucher for this tour. The bus driver will not accept vouchers shown from a mobile device.
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge.
- The Classic Mermaid Tour may be booked from October to April.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- You may choose to hop on the bus at any stop along the route and exchange your voucher there.
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/ 48-hour (or more) ticket.
Price per adult $40.57
Price per child $20.02
Departs daily at at regular intervals
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 15 and below.
Robert A., USA
The buses were right at the cruise ship when we disembarked. We had pre bought our tickets, but that was not necessary. We highly recommend over cruise ship tours.
Mairead F., Ireland
Great way of seeing different parts of city. Would need at least 2 days as visiting any of the attractions (Carlsberg, Little Mermaid,etc) will take up alot of your time & you may not be guaranteed a seat on bus and they do not allow you to stand