Copenhagen is a major regional center of culture, business, media, and science. Find out why they call it "wonderful Copenhagen" with a tour of Denmark's vibrant and graceful capital and view Copenhagen's swirling towers and turrets. View the Amalienborg Palace, Gefion Fountain and delve into the Royal Library or the Botanical Gardens. Red Line - The Mermaid TourStops
Stop 1 - Gammel Strand
Stop 2 - Hojbro Square
Stop 3 - Nijhavn
Stop 4 - Amalienborg Palace
Stop 5 - Gefion Fountain
Stop 6 - The Little Mermaid
Stop 7 - Langelinie N
Stop 8 - Langelinie M
Stop 9 - Langelinie S
Stop 10 - Rosenborg Castle
Stop 11 - Gammel Torv
Stop 12 - City Hall Square
Stop 13 - Radisson Royal Hotel/Tivoli
Stop 14 - Tivoli Hotel
Stop 15 - Marriott Hotel
Stop 16 - The Black DiamondLoop duration:
30 minutesGreen Line - The Carlsberg TourStops
Stop 1 - Tivoli and Radisson Royal Hotel
Stop 15 - Tycho Brahe Planetarium
Stop 16 - Frederiksberg Gardens
Stop 17 - Copenhagen Zoo
Stop 18 - Carlsberg Brewery Visitor Center
Stop 19 - Vesterbro Torv and Museum of CopenhagenLoop duration:
60 minutesView Route Map
Pre-recorded English, Danish, Swedish, German, Spanish, Russian, French, Italian, and some departures have Polish
- 48-hour hop on hop off ticket
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- It is necessary to print the confirmation voucher for this tour. The bus driver will not accept vouchers shown from a mobile device.
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge.
- The Classic Mermaid Tour
may be booked from October to April.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- You may choose to hop on the bus at any stop along the route and exchange your voucher there.Ticket Validity
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/ 48-hour (or more) ticket.
- 8 days before the activity: Free cancellation
- 4 days before the activity: 20% cancellation fee
- Less than 4 days before the activity: 100% cancellation fee