You'll be picked up from your hotel in Curitiba and brought to the train station. Board the train and travel through the centenary railway to Morretes City. Once in Morretes, visit the historical side of the city with its colonial houses, the craft market and the churches. Stop for lunch at the Nhundiaquara riverbanks and taste Barreado, the traditional dish of Parana - it is meat slowly cooked in a clay pot for several hours served over rice, with breaded fish on the side and sliced bananas, oranges and manoic flour.
- Historical Center
- Craft Market
- Train to Morretes City
- Roundtrip transfers to most hotels in Curitiba View Hotel Pick Up List
- Professional tour guide
- Tickets to Tourist Train to Morretes - Tourist Class wagon category with Portuguese speaking guide on board and snacks
- Barreado lunch
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- All tours cannot be cancelled nor refunded during the period of the 2016 Summer Olympics (August 5 to 21, 2016)
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- - 20% cancellation Fee: 4 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.