Tourist Train to Morretes
You'll be picked up from your hotel in Curitiba and brought to the train station. Board the train and travel through the centenary railway to Morretes City. Once in Morretes, visit the historical side of the city with its colonial houses, the craft market and the churches. Stop for lunch at the Nhundiaquara riverbanks and taste Barreado, the traditional dish of Parana - it is meat slowly cooked in a clay pot for several hours served over rice, with breaded fish on the side and sliced bananas, oranges and manoic flour.
- Historical Center
- Craft Market
- Train to Morretes City
- Roundtrip transfers to most hotels in Curitiba View Hotel Pick Up List
- Professional tour guide
- Tickets to Tourist Train to Morretes - Tourist Class wagon category with Portuguese speaking guide on board and snacks
- Barreado lunch
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.