Traveling at speeds up to 40 miles per hour, we'll maneuver through the taiga to magnificent panoramas of the Alaska Range. Observe glacial moraines and historical archaeological dig sites while navigating through tree rutted trails, mountain-fed creek beds and boggy tundra.
Spend more time riding on the trail than and off-road adventure tour and learn about the impact of Chris McCandless's fateful journey.
Enjoy several stops for photography, wildlife sightseeing and for a complimentary snack and drink.
Trails are challenging for all experience levels! The tour covers about 20 miles with 3 hours on the trails.
- Pick-up/drop-off at all Denali hotels and RV Parks View hotel pick-up list
- Guided tour
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Single units are only for experienced riders.
- Tour availability is weather and trail dependent.
- Please dress appropriately. Pants, long sleeves and jacket are recommended. No open-toed shoes allowed.
- Helmet, goggles, gloves and rain gear (if necessary) are provided or you may bring your own.
- All ages are welcome. Double units may be used by couples or families. Car seats are available for young children.
- Please leave note for any special situations.
- Not recommended for people with back or neck problems and women who are pregnant.
- Driver Restrictions:
Minimum age for single unit is 18 (16 with parental approval). Minimum age for double unit is 21 (18 with parental approval). View ATV types
- For safety reasons, all drivers must understand English and have a valid driver's license.