Drive along the beautiful Doha Corniche and visit "The Pearl," an artificial island shaped like an oyster that spans nearly four million square meters! Explore the cultural village of Katara and marvel at several attractions including an amphitheater, an opera, splendid galleries and restaurants from different Arab countries.
Learn about the importance of horses in the Middle East as you visit the Equestrian Club or the "Royal Stable." Established in 1975, the Qatar Racing & Equestrian Club boasts a horse rehab center, a horse pool, several training facilities, a race track and an entire staff dedicated to ensuring the well-being of the horses.
Discover historic Islamic artifacts from around the globe at the Museum of Islamic Arts. The museum showcases masterpieces including metalwork, woodwork, jewelry, textiles, ceramics and glass collected from 3 continents spanning 13 centuries.
Lastly, visit the traditional Qatari Bazaar of the Souq Waqif, which literally translates into "the standing market." The shopping area is known for selling handicrafts, souvenirs, spices and traditional garments.
- Hotel pick-up
- Drinks (water, soft drinks)
- English-speaking tour guide
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Multilingual tour guides can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.