Enjoy a wonderful Arabian adventure as you go for an exciting dune bashing over the golden sand dunes of southern Qatar. Visit the inland sea and spend the afternoon in stylish Bedouin campsites nearby.
Play volleyball or try out sand boarding and quad biking*. You can also simply lounge by the beautiful beach, bask in the sun or snorkel in the warm inland sea.
Relax in the comfort of your Bedouin-style, carpeted tents as your chef prepares a barbeque meal. Enjoy the tranquility of the desert and the beach around a bonfire before heading back to your hotel.
- 4WD vehicle
- Beverages (water, soft drinks)
- Barbeque meal
- Sand skiing and sand boarding
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- *Quad biking, shisha and camel riding are an additional cost.
- The dune bashing activity is not recommended for people with neck or back injuries and very small children and as such, must request the safari tour without the dune drive. Please indicate this special request upon booking.
- Showers and bathrooms are available at the campsite.
- Tour guides can be provided upon request.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.