Dubai Heritage Helicopter Tour
Type: Helicopter Tours in Dubai
Departs From: Dubai
Meeting Point: Helipad Lounge
Duration: 12 minutes
Available: daily at anytime from 09:00 to 17:00
Product Code: 11164
Take off towards the Dubai Creek. Get a glimpse of the city's past through aerial views of the "sails" of the Creek Golf Club, the Spice Souk and the Historical Wind Towers and Sheikh Rashid Palace in Heritage Village. Fly above the astonishing Dubai beaches, and be mesmerized by views from a distance of the iconic Burj Al Arab hotel and The Palm.
Eastwards, marvel at the views of the amazing architectural masterpiece - Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world, the Old Town and the richest race course in the world - Meydan. Afterwards, make your way back to Festival city with unforgettable memories of Dubai and its heritage.
Daily, from 09:00 to 17:00 (last available flight is at 15:30)
- 12 minute helicopter flight
- Welcome drinks
- Full insurance coverage
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
- Exact time of the tour will be reconfirmed upon booking.
- Check-in will be 45 minutes prior to confirmed flight time.
- Tour will be operated with a maximum of 6 guests.
- Children 2 years old and below are not allowed.
- Due to official regulations in the UAE, passengers are required to present official identification when checking in for their flight.
- Passenger weights shall be measured at the time of the flight due to helicopter weight and balance regulations.
- Clients are recommended to dress in comfortable and respectful clothes. Swimwear is not allowed.
- Headphones will be provided. Hats and earrings may be worn at the passenger's own risk.
- Baggage/large bags/purses are not allowed on board the helicopter and must be left at the designated lockers
- Due to security policies, HD camcorders or cameras with telephoto lens greater than 400 mm are not permitted to be carried on board the helicopter unless proper written approvals, issued by the Dubai authorities are presented. Casual tourist photography and video is allowed. The Pilot has the final authority.
- Flight routes and duration are subject to change due to Air Traffic Control regulations or other unexpected factor.
- Able-bodied passengers are required to occupy an exit seat. Please indicate any special needs / circumstances (including restricted mobility, sight and hearing impairments, young children and pregnancy) upon booking.
- Women who are pregnant 29 weeks (approximately 7 months) or more are required to present before the flight a doctor's certificate confirming they are fit to fly.
- Smoking and alcohol are not allowed on or any the aircraft.
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of reasonable control, the flight may be cancelled at short notice without any charges.
Option From 1 to 6 pers
Price per adult $168.56
Price per child $168.56
Departs daily at anytime from 09:00 to 17:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
"What an amazing experience ! This was by far , the highlight of our holiday. From the moment myself, my husband and my two boys arrived . We were made to feel like V.I.Ps. EVERY single member of staff there was absolutely lovely, extremely friendly and couldn't do enough to make our time there feel special. The pilot was fantastic and pointed out all the sites and told us lots of interesting facts. It is a definite MUST to get an aerial view of Dubai. SPECTACULAR ! There would be nothing I could suggest for Helidubai to make this experience any better. Thanks again Helidubai you have a 5* team representing you. A wonderful memory myself and my family will never forget . "
Jason A., United Kingdom