The United Arab Emirates was founded on December 2, 1971. It was the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan who envisioned this union and was behind the creation of one of the most successful unions. Since Abu Dhabi was selected as its capital, it took a course of development showcasing the federation of the seven emirates.
The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque awaits you as you are welcomed into the capital (please abide by strict dress code). Following that is a drive into Al Bateen Neighborhood reflecting on the residential architecture of today's Abu Dhabi and the surrounding palaces.
A visit to the Heritage Village will precede your stop at Manarat Al Saadiyat which will introduce you to Abu Dhabi in 2030, with mega projects such as Guggenheim, Louvre and Performing Art Center by Zahi Haddid.
The drive back will take though Yas Island where Ferrari world and the F1 Yas Marina Circuit are located.
- Hotel pick-up
- Service vehicle
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Other languages are available at an additional price. Please inquire.
- The Seat in Coach option for this tour has a 4 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Alternatively, the exclusive (private) option may be booked.
- Pick-up is available from any hotel in Dubai.
- Pick-up from the airport is available on an exclusive (private) basis.
- A professional guide is available at additional cost on an exclusive (private) basis.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
" myself and my wife did enjoy our trip to abu dhabi organised by you the driver was very good and she dis show us around abudhabi all over her attitude and manner as well as dealing with coutamer were excellent i thank her personally i think her name was fatima so convey our regards to her thanking you "
syed A., United Kingdom