Dubai Creek Traditional Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Enjoy a classic experience - a traditional dhow cruise along Dubai Creek
- Admire the illuminated sites along the creek on the way
- Partake on a dinner buffet of delicious Arab food
Type: Night Tours in Dubai
Departs From: Dubai
Meeting Point: Opposite the British Consulate at the Bur Dubai area on the creek side OR hotel pick-up
Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Available: daily at 20:30
Product Code: 1135
Enjoy a romantic dinner aboard a traditional Arabic Dhow that glides silently along the creek of Dubai under a starry and moonlit sky. This cruise aboard this traditional wooden vessel offers an intriguingly different view of this amazing city. You will see many other wooden vessels, which still brave the open seas to deliver it's goods to far away places, as well as the super modern yachts and ships.
Enjoy the scenery by night with its beautifully lit city, which is truly mesmerizing. Admire the architecture of places such as the Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club, the spectacular Chamber of Commerce building and also Sheikh Saeed's house, the birthplace of Sheikh Rashid.
A sumptuous dinner is served whilst you cruise along. Enjoy the delicious taste of true Arabian hospitality.
- Arabic buffet dinner with soft drinks
- Pick-up and drop-off from city center hotels
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Boarding is at 20:00 at the harbor opposite the Intercontinental Hotel, Deira creek side.
- Children below 5 are free of charge.
- A guide can be hired on an exclusive (private) basis at additional cost. Please inquire.
- During the holy month of Ramadan / Islamic Holidays, there will be no belly dance show and alcohol will not be served in the desert camps. Exact dates vary annually.
Price per adult $63.74
Price per child $37.18
Departs daily at 20:30
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 12 and below.
LYNNE M., Australia
Very relaxing cruise with a great meal. Staff were very friendly. Would highly recommend this to anyone.
Kevin I., Australia
Driver on the safari very professional. At no time did we feel ill at ease. Very informative. Vechicle first rate. The setting for the buffet meal was delightful, with a good choice of food. The belly dancer was sensational. Overall a thoroughly enjoyable experience.