Enjoy a romantic dinner aboard a traditional Arabic Dhow that glides silently along the creek of Dubai under a starry and moonlit sky. This cruise aboard this traditional wooden vessel offers an intriguingly different view of this amazing city. You will see many other wooden vessels, which still brave the open seas to deliver it's goods to far away places, as well as the super modern yachts and ships.
Enjoy the scenery by night with its beautifully lit city, which is truly mesmerizing. Admire the architecture of places such as the Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club, the spectacular Chamber of Commerce building and also Sheikh Saeed's house, the birthplace of Sheikh Rashid.
A sumptuous dinner is served whilst you cruise along. Enjoy the delicious taste of true Arabian hospitality.
- Arabic buffet dinner with soft drinks
- Pick-up and drop-off from city center hotels
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Boarding is at 20:00 at the harbor opposite the Intercontinental Hotel, Deira creek side.
- Children below 5 are free of charge.
- A guide can be hired on an exclusive (private) basis at additional cost. Please inquire.
- During the holy month of Ramadan / Islamic Holidays, there will be no belly dance show and alcohol will not be served in the desert camps. Exact dates vary annually.