We set off from the private terminal at Dubai International Airport and tailor the length of the flight to suit your budget and what you want to see. Flying down the creek, we turn left over Port Rashid and follow the coast over Jumeirah and as far as the Burj al Arab, before turning back to head down Sheikh Zayed Road, passing some of Dubai's most recognizable landmarks on the way.
- 30 minute helicopter ride*
- Soft drinks and mineral water
- Full insurance cover
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Pick-up and drop-off
The following information must be indicated on the comments section of your online booking form (this applies to EACH participant):
- Name of passenger
- Name of company (if working)
- Designation (if working)
- Residence Address
- Contact number (local or home country)
- Passport copies with visa page or entry stamp page (scanned in colour in JPEG format)
Please note that we need at least 3 working days to process the gate passes.
- Helicopter accommodates a maximum of 4 passengers (maximum 280 kgs.) for at least 30 minutes.
- The in-air flight duration is 30 minutes
- You have to reach the airport gate 30 minutes before the flight to clear the security checks. The remaining 1 hour is the estimated time for pickup and drop off from.
- Helicopter rides are subject to weather conditions and any restriction placed by DCA due to happening of any event.
- Flights might differ depending on the pilot on the day.
- Bookings must be made at least 3-4 working days in advance and passport copies of all passengers forwarded to City Discovery in order to gain Airport Security clearance.
- Passport details are required at least 3 days in advance, with the weights of all the passengers and camera details.
- We are unable to confirm bookings with incomplete documents and information. Upon booking, please submit the requirements in a follow-up email with your reference number.
- There is an additional charge for transfer to and from the terminal. Please inquire.
- Children under 3 years old are not permitted on this tour.
- Other languages are available at an additional price. Please inquire.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.