Get up bright and early and be rewarded with a majestic sunrise view as you fly over the desert.
From the city center, we drive to the Skydive Dubai desert campus along the Al Ain highway, about 30 minutes away from the Burj Khalifa. The balloon takeoff point is next door to the world famous Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, allowing for opportunities to spot indigenous species like oryx and gazelles from up in the air. Take in the cool and serene early morning air - the best time for ballooning - and marvel at the seemingy endless ocean of sand, with the rare oasis here and there, against the backdrop of the Al Hajar Mountains. The experience is made richer by the welcoming desert people you may chance upon after landing.
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotels in the urban area of Dubai
- 1-hour balloon ride
- Flight certificate
- Cold refreshments after landing (water, soft drinks, juices)
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
-Once booking is received or submitted on the website, change of date or cancellation is not allowed. Tickets sold are strictly non-refundable.
- You are recommended to wear comfortable clothing since you will be climbing in and out of the basket.
- The actual flight is approximately one hour. Please allow about 3 to 4 hours for the tour.
- We are unable to accommodate pregnant women (more than 3 months), children less than 6 years old and passengers who: have had major surgery in the last 5 months, have had a broken leg/arm in the last 5 months and guests who suffer from chronic back or neck pain or injuries.
- A guide can be hired on an exclusive (private) basis at additional cost. Please inquire.
- There are no balloon flights operating during the hot summer season (June to mid September).