Type: Day Tours in Dubai
Departs From: Dubai
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 5 hours
Available: daily at 13:20 or 13:40
Product Code: 4106
The tour starts with a photo-stop at the famous landmark of Dubai, Burj Al Arab. Proceed to Jumeirah, the picturesque palace and residential area of Dubai, also home to the famous Jumeirah Mosque.
The tour continues to Al Bastakiya, the old part of Dubai, to reach the museum located in Al Fahidi Fort. All aboard the Abra (water taxi) to cross the Creek to the spice souk. On your return, there is time to shop in the most famous landmark of Dubai - the gold souk.
- Hotel pick-up
- English-speaking guide
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Pick up times are not fixed nor final. All departure times are estimates and may vary up to a couple of hours depending on season / hotel location / traffic conditions. Exact pick-up time and location will be advised upon confirmation with the service provider at the destination.
- Tour conducted in luxury coach or (mini-) bus.
- Tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs offered for reasons of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions or similar.
- Pick-up is available from all Dubai city hotels, hotels in Jumeirah Beach, and the Jebel Ali area.
- Pick-up from Dubai Airport is not possible. However, clients may arrange for pick-up at hotels near the airport (i.e. Le Meridien Dubai, Al Bustan Rotana, etc.)
- Please inquire for pick ups from Sharjah, Ajman and Abu Dhabi.
- Pick-up times are subject to slight variations due to different factors (i.e. traffic conditions). Exact pick-up time will be advised to you upon booking.
Click on the season date to view price
Price per adult $36.60
Price per child $19.15
Departs daily at 13:20
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
Lina Gladys L., Philippines
the tour operator must confirm to us the time of pick up a day before the tour. The City tour was great, except for the timing. We had our tour late already and it was not good as the weather was too hot.
Daniel S., USA
Tour route covered mostly uninteresting sections of the city, and narrative had too much detail about ruling families. Would have liked to get closer to the sites that Dubai is known for--namely the biggest and most extravagant building projects. The ride across Dubai Creek and the brief intro to the souks were worthwhile for guest who were not staying near the Dubai Creek area.
"I must admit I did find it amusing, when we were being briefed in the central point by our guide in the Gold Souk and informed that we had 30 minutes, the hawkers who were circling us were also setting their watches :D feeding time;)"
David S., United Kingdom