The tour starts with a photo-stop at the famous landmark of Dubai, Burj Al Arab. Proceed to Jumeirah, the picturesque palace and residential area of Dubai, also home to the famous Jumeirah Mosque.
The tour continues to Al Bastakiya, the old part of Dubai, to reach the museum located in Al Fahidi Fort. All aboard the Abra (water taxi) to cross the Creek to the spice souk. On your return, there is time to shop in the most famous landmark of Dubai - the gold souk.
- Hotel pick-up
- English-speaking guide
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Pick up times are not fixed nor final. All departure times are estimates and may vary up to a couple of hours depending on season / hotel location / traffic conditions. Exact pick-up time and location will be advised upon confirmation with the service provider at the destination.
- Tour conducted in luxury coach or (mini-) bus.
- Tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs offered for reasons of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions or similar.
- Pick-up is available from all Dubai city hotels, hotels in Jumeirah Beach, and the Jebel Ali area.
- Pick-up from Dubai Airport is not possible. However, clients may arrange for pick-up at hotels near the airport (i.e. Le Meridien Dubai, Al Bustan Rotana, etc.)
- Please inquire for pick ups from Sharjah, Ajman and Abu Dhabi.
- Pick-up times are subject to slight variations due to different factors (i.e. traffic conditions). Exact pick-up time will be advised to you upon booking.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"I must admit I did find it amusing, when we were being briefed in the central point by our guide in the Gold Souk and informed that we had 30 minutes, the hawkers who were circling us were also setting their watches :D feeding time;)"
David S., United Kingdom