Start your comprehensive half day tour of Dubai with a photo stop by the iconic Burj Al Arab before proceeding to Jumeirah, the city's picturesque beachfront residential area, also home to the marvelous Jumeirah Mosque.
Wander on to Al Bastakiya, the old part of the city to reach the Dubai Museum* located in Al Fahidi Fort, an old fortress. Board an abra (water taxi) and cross the Creek to the Spice Souk. Browse the shops and look for treasures in this popular marketplace before your return. There will also be time to shop at the famous Gold Souk, with its glittering stalls offering golden jewelry at relatively cheap prices.
- Hotel pick-up
- English-speaking guide
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Guests are required to provide a passport copy on the day of the tour.
- Pick up times are not fixed nor final. All departure times are estimates and may vary up to a couple of hours depending on season / hotel location / traffic conditions. Exact pick-up time and location will be advised upon confirmation with the service provider at the destination.
- Tour conducted in luxury coach or (mini-) bus.
- Tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs offered for reasons of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions or similar.
- Pick-up is available from all Dubai city hotels, hotels in Jumeirah Beach, and the Jebel Ali area.
- Pick-up from Dubai Airport is not possible. However, clients may arrange for pick-up at hotels near the airport (i.e. Le Meridien Dubai, Al Bustan Rotana, etc.)
- Please inquire for pick ups from Sharjah, Ajman and Abu Dhabi.
- During the holy month of Ramadan / Islamic Holidays, there will be no belly dance show and alcohol will not be served in the desert camps. Exact dates vary annually.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.