Experience a visit to UAE's fabulous East Coast and Hatta.
Our first stop is the magnificent Lehab sand dunes. We proceed to Hatta to pay a visit to the Heritage Village. Entering the UAE's longest tunnel carved straight through the mountain, we reach the coastal village of Kalba.
In Kalba, we stop at Khor Kalba, a reserved area famous for its mangrove marsh. We then proceed to visit Sheikh Saeed House that bears witness to an exciting past. In Fujairah stop at the renovated 17th century Fort built on a hilltop overlooking the old village of Fujairah.
On our return, we stop to browse around the lively 'Friday Market' set in the midst of the mountain landscape.
- Hotel pick-up
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Pick up times are not fixed nor final. All departure times are estimates and may vary up to a couple of hours depending on season / hotel location / traffic conditions. Exact pick-up time and location will be advised upon confirmation with the service provider at the destination.
- Please carry your original passport.
- Please inquire for pick ups from Sharjah, Ajman and Abu Dhabi.
- Private tours are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Tour conducted in suitable saloon car or minibus.
- Tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs offered for reasons of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions or similar.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.