Your 4-wheel drive vehicle (4WD) crosses a variety of terrain on the way to Hatta, with spectacular views across rocky mountain passes. The first stop is at Hatta Heritage Village. Drive through the desert to see Fossil Rock and Camel Rock, an unusual rock formation hidden among the dunes. You will enjoy a picnic lunch en route. After lunch, the drive continues passing by the sand dunes on the way back.
- Hotel pick-up
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Picnic lunch
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Pick up times are not fixed nor final. All departure times are estimates and may vary up to a couple of hours depending on season / hotel location / traffic conditions. Exact pick-up time and location will be advised upon confirmation with the service provider at the destination.
- Please bring your original passport with you.
- Off road tours are conducted in 4WD (Toyota Landcruiser or similar).
- Tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs offered for reasons of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions or similar.
- Please inquire for pick ups from Sharjah, Ajman and Abu Dhabi.
- Private tours are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Our safaris involve off-road driving through sand dunes as well as off-road tracks in mountain areas. As the drive can be rough in certain given rugged areas we are unable to accept any pregnant women, persons with back or neck problems and/or children below 4 years of age.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.