The East Coast tour exposes the full variety of landscapes within the Emirates which includes the desert, wadis, mountains and the sea. The East Coast has some very lush agricultural areas, local markets and fishing villages.
The stops en route include the mountains and source of Masafi water; Dibba, a local fishing port; and Bidiyah Mosque, the oldest in the Emirates and the town of Fujairah. After lunch there will be time for swimming in the Indian Ocean before returning to Dubai.
- Hotel pick-up
- Service vehicle
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- The Seat in Coach option for this tour has a 4 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Alternatively, the exclusive (private) option may be booked.
- Guides on exclusive (private) basis are available at additional cost.
- Please make sure to bring your original passport with you. The tour passes by checkpoints where this is needed.
- Pick-up is available from any hotel in Dubai.
- Pick-up from the airport is available on an exclusive (private) basis.