Visit Ireland's capital and discover the city from the top of an open top double decker bus. Let us entertain, inform and highlight all the things to do and see in Dublin to help you make the most of your stay. RED ROUTE
Spend time at the National Museum of Archaeology and History or the National Art Gallery. Hop off at Trinity College, marvel at Christ Church Cathedral or discover the exhibits on show from Dublin's rich history at The Dublinia.
St. Patricks' Cathedral is also rich in history and architecture and open to visitors. For those who appreciate the perfect pint, a trip to the Guinness Storehouse is not to be missed. Or budding whiskey tasters might like to sample some Irish whiskey at The Old Jameson Distillery.
Stop 1 - 14 Upper OConnell Street
Stop 2 - Trinity College
Stop 3 - Nassau Street
Stop 4 - Leinster Street
Stop 5 - National Art Gallery
Stop 6 - Merrion Square No. 29
Stop 7 - St. Stephens Green
Stop 8 - Tourism Centre, Suffolk St*
Stop 9 - Dame Street
Stop 10 - Dame Street (Walking Tour)
Stop 11 - Christ Church Cathedral, Dublinia
Stop 12 - St. Patricks Cathedral
Stop 13 - High Street
Stop 14 - Guinness Storehouse
Stop 15 - Royal Hospital Kilmainham
Stop 16 - Kilmainham Gaol
Stop 17 - Heuston Station
Stop 18 - Parkgate Street
Stop 19 - Phoenix Park Dublin Zoo
Stop 20 - National Museum - Decorative Arts & History
Stop 21 - St. Michans Crypt
Stop 22 - Bachelors Walk
Stop 23 - Parnell Square Writers Museum* replaced by Stop 8a - College Green until mid June 2015Loop duration
: 90 minutes Frequency
: every 8 to 20 minutes BLUE ROUTE
Stop 1 (1) - 14 Upper O'Connell Street
Stop 2 (2) - Trinity College
Stop 3 (3) - Nassau Street
Stop 4 (4) - Leinster Street
Stop 5 (5) - National Art Gallery
Stop 6 (6) - Merrion Square No. 29
Stop 6a (7) Pembroke Street
Stop 7 (8) - St. Stephens Green
Stop 8 (9) - Tourism Centre, Suffolk St*
Stop 9 (10) Dame Street
Stop 10 (11) - Dame Street (Walking Tour)
Stop 11 (12) Christ Church Cathedral, Dublinia
Stop 12 (13) - St. Patricks Cathedral
Stop 13 (14) - High Street
Stop 14 (15) - Guinness Storehouse
Stop 23 (16) - Parnell Square
Stop 24 (17) - Westmoreland Street* replaced by Stop 8a - College Green until mid June 2015Loop duration
: 90 minutesFrequency
: every 30 minutes (during peak season from July to August, every 20 to 30 minutes)
Pre-recorded English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Russian and Kid's Commentary (English live guide available on some departures)
- Hop on hop off ticket valid for 1 or 2 days
- Free walking tour (daily at 11:00 and 13:00)
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- It is necessary to print the confirmation voucher for this tour. Soft copies shown from a mobile device will not be accepted by the bus driver.
- Some tour buses are wheelchair accessible.
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge.
- Up to 2 children ages 5 to 15 years are free of charge if accompanied by 2 paying adults. You may bring up to 2 children on the day of the tour free of charge. No advanced booking required. (If accompanied by more than 2 children, extra children has to be booked in advance.)
- Schedules are subject to change.
- The free walking tour is on a first-come first-served basis.
- You may choose to hop on the bus at any stop along the route and exchange your voucher there. Ticket Validity
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/ 48-hour (or more) ticket.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.