Nowhere else can you find so much natural beauty interlaced with such a rich historical and cultural heritage like in Montenegro.
Mild beaches, clear waters and gorgeous mountains that plunge into the sea will greet you upon your arrival to the Gulf of Kotor. Ringed in the mountains, the innermost bays of the Gulf, Risan and Kotor, are the earliest inhabited areas with evidences of civilization dating from Illyrian, Roman and early Christian periods.
In our quest for traces and memories of past times, we will be visiting the town of Risan with a Roman villa and its exceptionally well preserved mosaics from the 2d and 3d century AD; a short boat ride from the baroque shore town of Perast will take us to one of the two islets in the Bay to visit the Church of Our Lady of the Rocks with one of the finest collections of wall paintings in this part of Europe.
In the UNESCO-protected town of Kotor enjoy a guided tour through one of the best preserved medieval old towns on the Adriatic and visit the 12th century Cathedral of St Tryphon with its wonderful collection of sacral art.
Finally, enjoy the opportunity to make your own memories during your free time in Kotor!
- Driving through Konavle valley and around the bay of Kotor
- Arrival to Risan
- Tour of the Roman Mosaics
- Arrival to Perast and boat ride to the islet of Our Lady of the Rock
- Sightseeing of the Baroque church from the 17th century
- Arrival to Kotor and sightseeing tour with local guide
- Free time in Kotor
- Departure from Kotor
- Short ferry ride across the Bay of Kotor and drive towards Dubrovnik
- Hotel transfer (View Pick-up Schedule)
- Entrance fees in Risan and Our Lady of the Rocks
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Entrance fees in Kotor
- Passport is obligatory.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Private tours are available on request during the off season.
- Departure times vary depending on pick-up location.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.