Just like the streets of Dubrovnik were not built to be seen by carriage but by foot it is certain that the best views of the Dubrovnik region are from the sea. The historical Galleon is certainly the best stage for such a scenery. During this cruise you will see the three most beautiful islands of the Dubrovnik archipelago - Koloeep, Lopud and ipan commonly known as the Elafiti islands. The old legend of the islands is hidden in it's name - about the old Greeks hunting for deer and subsequently naming the islands the Deer islands.
Green islands, with gardens full of oranges and lemons and lovely seashore landscapes, charming and picturesque villages with harmonious architecture of summer manors; old seaman's houses and little votive churches. Visit all the three Elaphite islands and enjoy your lunch of grilled fish and wine while being entertained by our local musicians.
Come on board! Don't just visit ... experience it!
- Departure from Port Gruz
- Arrival to Kolocep island and free time
- Departure towards Sipan island
- Arrival to Sipan, free time
- Lunch on board the ship
- Departure for Lopud island
- Arrival to Lopud and free time for swimming and sunbathing
- Departure from Lopud
- Arrival to Port Gru and transfers to the hotels
- Grilled fish
- Transportation (View Pick-up Schedule)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Sportswear is recommended
- Private tours are available on request during off seasons.
- Departure times vary depending on pick-up location.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.