Let us introduce you to the town's biggest attractions, highlight all the things to do in the town and enable you to get the most out of your stay. Perambulate along Eastbourne Pier and tuck into British "chippy" chips or enjoy a cup of tea in the Victorian Tearooms while taking advantage of stunning views of Eastbourne.
Also, there is fun to be had at Funtasia, the Pier's family entertainment center!
Stop 1 - Eastbourne Pier
Stop 2 - Bandstand
Stop 3 - Grand Hotel
Stop 4 - Holywell Gardens
Stop 5 - Foot Beachy Head
Stop 6 - Beachy Head
Stop 7 - Belle Tout
Stop 8 - Birling Gap
Stop 9 - Sheep Centre
Stop 10 - East Dean Market
Stop 11 - Warren Hill Car Park
Stop 12 - St Bedes
Stop 13 - Grand Hotel
Stop 14 - Bandstand
Stop 15 - Eastbourne Pier
Stop 16 - Langham (Cambridge Road)
Stop 17 - Fishermans (Beach Road)
Stop 18 - Princes Park
Stop 19 - Fort Fun
Stop 20 - Fishermans (Beach Road)
Stop 21 - Langham (Cambridge Road)
Stop 22 - Fusciardis
Loop Duration: 60 minutes
Frequency: 30 minutes
View route map
- 24-hour hop on hop off ticket
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- You may choose to hop on the bus at any stop along the route and exchange your voucher there.
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/ 48-hour (or more) ticket.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.