Cross the Taba border and drive along the shores of the Red Sea and then through an ever changing area of bizarre sandstone formations to the Sinai High Mountain Range.
Visit the famous St. Catherine's Monastery, including the Church, which dates back to the 6th Century and has never been destroyed since its erection. Get to see “The Burning Bush” and “Jetro's Well” too.
After lunch in a Tourism Class Restaurant we will drive back to Eilat, stopping by a few interesting sites on the way.
- Pick-up from Eliat Hotels
- All transport
- Visit as per itinerary
- Egyptian escort/guide
- Entrance fees
- Border fees
- Personal insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Departure tax and visa
- Hotel pick ups are only for those staying in Eilat hotels.
- The monastery is closed on Fridays and Sundays and orthodox holy days.
- Children below 3 years old are not allowed in this tour.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.