Sail Across the Glaciers
Type: Day Tours in El Calafate
Departs From: El Calafate
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 8 hours
Available: daily at 07:00
Product Code: 4985
Our day begins in Puerto Bandera, approximately 31 miles from El Calafate. During this full day tour we will sail north of Argentine Lake among spectacular "ice floes." These floating sculptures of frozen sea water are smaller than an ice field and yet can still be enormous. They also come in a variety of shapes. From the boat you will be able to see the glaciers Upsala, Spegazzini and Onelli (respectively the biggest and highest of all glaciers in the National Park.)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from all hotels in El Calafate
- Bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- National Park fee
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Attractions and services cannot be canceled. A voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable. No refunds, credits, exchanges or cancellations of a voucher will be granted once it has been issued. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services. Availability and pricing are subject to change without notice.
- This tour is subject to weather conditions. In the unlikely event of a cancellation due to weather, a refund will be provided or an alternative will be offered.
Click on the season date to view price
Price per adult $245.00
Price per child $245.00
Departs daily at 07:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.