We travel from the Algarve towards Lisbon, passing through the Alentejo province. Upon arrival, we go on a guided visit of the Jeronimos Monastery, the Monument of the Discoveries, Belem Tower and the landmarks of the Portuguese Discoveries which led to the discovery of new worlds and the crossing of the seas. In the afternoon, we go on a guided visit of Alfama and St. George's castle then stay overnight in a Lisbon hotel. You can also enjoy an OPTIONAL night in a typical Fado restaurant.
On the second day, we will enjoy a guided sightseeing tour of the LISBON outskirts - SINTRA, CABO DA ROCA, CASCAIS and ESTORIL. You will be given free time in the afternoon before our return to Algarve.
- Departure from the Algarve towards LISBON.
- Guided visit of the Jeronimos Monastery, the Monument of the Discoveries, Belem Tower and landmarks of the Portuguese Discoveries.
- Afternoon guided visit of Alfama and St. George's castle.
- OPTIONAL night in a typical Fado restaurant.
- Overnight in a nice hotel (****) in LISBON.
- Guided sightseeing tour of LISBON outskirts - SINTRA, CABO DA ROCA, CASCAIS and ESTORIL.
- Afternoon at leisure.
- Return to Algarve.
- Lisbon: Capital of Portugal. Modern and full of history.
- Sintra: A step back in time.
- Cascais: Famous tourist resort. Beautiful bay!
- Estoril: Tourist resort famous for its Casino.
- Lisbon monuments: Jeronimos Monastery, Monument to the Descoveries, Belem Tower, São Jorge Castle, National Museum of Ancient Art, National Coach Museum, Eduardo VII park.
- Hotel pick up
- Guided visits
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Tours in Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Italian and Spanish are available upon request.
- Departure times may vary depending on location. Please contact the local tour operator to confirm your schedule at least 24 hours before departure.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.