Spend a day in Lisbon, one of Portugal's global cities. Upon arriving, you will tour the "Queen of the Tagus River" and admire the majestic statue of Christ the King. Then it's off to to the Jeronimos Monastery, the Monument of the Discoveries, and Belem tower. After the tour, you will be given some free time for shopping and lunch in the city center before we return to Algarve.
Itinerary for Morning Tour
- Jeronimos Monastery
- Monument to the Discoveries
- Belem Tower
- São Jorge Castle
- National Museum of Ancient Art
- National Coach Museum
- Eduardo VII park
- Hotel pick-up
- Guided visits
- Free time for shopping
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Tours in Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Italian and Spanish are available upon request.
- Departure times may vary depending on location. Please contact the local tour operator to confirm your schedule at least 24 hours before departure.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.