Take this opportunity to visit two of the most famous museums in the world without waiting in long lines. Book in advance and skip the queues so you can have more time to appreciate the greatest masterpieces in history.
You cannot leave Florence without visiting the Uffizi Gallery, one of the most famous picture galleries in the world. Through the explanations of our guide, among the other wonderful masterpieces, you will be able to admire the works of art by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio.
One of the oldest and most famous art museums in the world, the Gallery is home to numerous works of art such as The Battle of San Romano by Paolo Uccello, Madonna with Child and Two Angels by Fra Filippo Lippi, Botticelli's Birth of Venus, da Vinci's The Annunciation and Michelangelo's Doni Tondo.
The Accademia Gallery stands on a site formerly occupied by the ancient Monastery of San Matteo and Convent of San Niccol˛ di Cafaggio. It now houses the original David, the famous sculpture by Michelangelo, moved there in 1873 from its original location in front of the Palazzo Vecchio. In 1875, preparations were made for an exhibit on Michelangelo to celebrate the fourth centenary of his birth, beginning the conversion of the Accademia into a Michelangelo Museum.
Through the explanations of our guide, among the other wonderful masterpieces, you will be able to admire the works of art by Michelangelo to get to know his most famous work, David, and other important works of art such as "I Prigioni" and "San Matteo."
- French, German, Italian, Spanish- Only in Afternoon Uffizi Gallery Visits
- Museum entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Children below 6 years old are free of charge.
- The Museums must be visited on the same day.
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- For Accademia AM / Uffizi PM option, Spanish guided tours are available with a minimum of two passengers in high season and four passengers in low season. French, German, and Italian guided tours can be operated with a minimum of four passengers. Other languages (Russian, Japanese, etc) are also available at an additional cost and with a minimum of four passengers.
- Headphones will be provided for groups of at least 15 participants
- The museums are closed on December 25 and January 1
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.