Type: Tours from Florence
Departs From: Florence
Meeting Point: Outside the Cafe Paskowski
Duration: 10 hours
Available: Monday Wednesday Friday Saturday at 09:00 or daily at 08:30
Product Code: 3244
We will begin the tour by visiting Corniglia. On the way, we will stop at panoramic viewpoints for spectacular views of the coast. A walk through this delightful hamlet will be followed by an aperitif, wine accompanied by bruschettas at a local wine bar which is included in the price of the tour.
Continue on to Vernazza. With its large open harbour, castle and church, it conjures up all the magic of the Cinque Terre. Here you'll enjoy free time to walk around and to have an optional lunch (at your own expense).
After spending two hours in Vernazza, we will take the shared boat ride to reach Riomaggiore and to enjoy the view of the dramatic coastline from the water. In Riomaggiore, the most southern village of the Cinque Terre, with its tower houses built on a cliff, you will meet again your driver-tour escort.
You will walk through the village with your guide, then head on to Manarola, one of the oldest towns in the Cinque Terre, by coastal train. After your visit to the village of Manarola, we will make our way back to Florence, where we will arrive at about 19:30.
- Local expert English speaking driver-guide
- Entrance fees to the coastal footpath along the Cinque Terre
- Tickets for the shared boat ride along the Cinque Terre (or local train when boat is unavailable)
- Aperitif, wine and bruschettas in Corniglia
- Air-conditioned vehicle (Mercedes or similar)
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- This tour has a 5 passenger minimum requirement and is subject to cancellation if minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Tour operates with a maximum of 8 guests.
- Infants will be charged adult rates. Car seats are available by request.
- Operation of public boats is subject to weather conditions. They do not operate during the winter either. In this case, the transfer will be by coastal train or by minivan.
If you cancel a reservation, the following cancellation fees apply:
- 8 days or more: 5%
- 7 to 4 days: 50%
- 3 days or less AND no show: 100%
Click on the season date to view price
Price per adult
Price per child
Departs Monday Wednesday Friday Saturday at 09:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
Kerri M., Australia
Was fabulous! It was so quiet in Cinque Terre as it was the 'down season' but well worth the trip! Our tour guide was also excellent!
Kerri M., Australia
Great tour guide and fantastic place to visit!