We will begin the tour by walking through the village with your guide, then head on to Manarola, one of the oldest towns in the Cinque Terre, by coastal train. After your visit to the village of Manarola, we will make our way back to Florence, where we will arrive at about 19:30.
Continue with a shared boat ride to Vernazza. With its large open harbour, castle and church, it conjures up all the magic of the Cinque Terre. Here you'll enjoy free time to walk around and to have an optional lunch (at your own expense).
After spending two hours in Vernazza, you will meet again your driver-tour escort to drive to
Corniglia. On the way, we will stop at panoramic viewpoints for spectacular views of the coast. A walk through this delightful hamlet will be followed by an aperitif, wine accompanied by bruschettas (during winter) or ice cream (during summer) at a local wine bar in either Corniglia or Vernazza which is included in the price of the tour.
After your visit to Corniglia, we will make our way back to Florence, where we will arrive at about 19:30.
- Local expert English speaking driver-guide
- Entrance fees to the coastal footpath along the Cinque Terre
- Tickets for the shared boat ride from Manarola (or local train when boat is unavailable)
- Aperitif (substituted by Italian ice cream during summer months), wine and bruschettas in Corniglia
- Soak up scenic views from Corniglia
- Air-conditioned vehicle (Mercedes or similar)
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- This tour has a 5 passenger minimum requirement and is subject to cancellation if minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Tour operates with a maximum of 8 guests.
- Infants will be charged adult rates. If you have an infant 5 years old and below joining the tour, please indicate upon booking so that we may provide a child booster seat.
- Operation of public boats is subject to weather conditions. They do not operate during the winter either. In this case, the transfer will be by coastal train or by minivan. Cancellation policy
- Cancellation more than 7 calendar days before the services begin : You will not be charged any cancellation fee (full refund).
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin : You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund).
- Cancellation the day of the services or after : You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund).
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 50% Cancellation Fee (50% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.