Day 1 Sunday FLORENCE
Independent Arrival in Hotel. Meeting with our Tour Leader. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2 Monday FLORENCE - PADUA - VENICE
Buffet breakfast. Departure for Venice via Padua, where you will visit the famous Cathedral of St. Anthony, guarded by Donatello's "Gattamelata".
Continue on to Venice, and upon arrival enjoy a walking tour of this unique city. You will see the Piazza and Basilica of St. Mark, the Doge's Palace, the Bridge of Sighs and the Prisons. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 Tuesday VENICE
Buffet breakfast. Morning tour to a glass factory (optional shopping) or optional tour. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4 Wednesday VENICE - MONTEPULCIANO - ROME
Buffet breakfast and depart for Tuscany, known for its historical churches and castles. Visit Montepulciano, a medieval town famous for its nobile wine and for the annual Jazz Festival. In the afternoon return to Rome, where the tour will conclude.
- Padua: See Donatello's masterpiece, the "Gattamelata"
- Venice: Visit the famous Square of St. Mark and the Bridge of Sighs
- The lovely Emilia Romagna region
- The Veneto region, world famous for its Villa of Palladio
- Accommodation at 3 Star hotels with down-town location
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Two dinners
- Service charges and taxes
- Ground transportation by deluxe motorcoach
- Assistance during the tour
- Sightseeing tours as indicated in the itinerary
- English-French-Spanish assistant
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Florence: Grifone or similar
- Venice: Continental or similar
- Tour Operator reserves the right to provide hotels of similar category if the circumstances make it necessary, at no additional cost or refund.
- Child rates apply for one child sharing the same room with 2 adults in double accommodations. Date of birth must be advised at the moment of booking.
- Booked hotels are not available before 12 noon.
- Tours are multilingual: English, French and Spanish.
- Passengers are allowed to carry maximum one piece of luggage per person on the tours.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.