Drive along the romantic Viale dei Colli up to Piazzale Michelangelo and stop to admire the wonderful panorama of the city, one of the most beautiful in the world. The tour will proceed through the old city center.
We will go on an outdoor guided tour of the Duomo complex: Giotto's bell tower, the Baptistery with its bronze doors including the famous Porta del Paradiso and the visit of the exterior of the Cathedral with the magnificent Cupola del Brunelleschi.
A short walk through the historic streets of the heart of Florence brings you to the renowned Galleria dell'Accademia where you can admire the famous David by Michelangelo and other works by the great artist.
After lunch, the tour proceeds with the a coach tour of Fiesole, a delightful town of Etruscan origin, set on the hills overlooking Florence and the Arno Valley. Back to Florence city center, we visit the Franciscan Church of Santa Croce (exterior) then walk a short distance to the famous Piazza Signoria, where you can admire the imposing Palazzo Vecchio (exterior) and the beautiful Loggia del Lanzi.
We continue with a guided tour of the famous Galleria degli Uffizi where you can admire the superb paintings of Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue and Masaccio.
- Hotel pick up
- Private DE-LUXE chauffeured vehicle
- Local guide
- Entrance fee with reservation for Accademia and Uffizi Gallery
- Light lunch
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- The tour can be taken without a light lunch option here.
- The Accademia is closed on Monday. Replaced with visit to the Bargello museum or the Medici Chapels.
- The Uffizi is closed on Monday; replaced with the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio
- We can only guarantee English speaking driver. However, local guides are available in other languages.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.