Florence Wine, Cheese and Olive Oil Tasting
Enjoy some of the many delicious tastes of the Tuscany as our guide introduces you to the various flavors and background of the region. Our tasting is limited to small groups, so we guaranty an intimate and unique experience. Moreover, we don't forget about our greats Olive oils! The olive tree's roots are inextricably entwined with the culinary history of the region and this fascinating tasting experience is a voyage of discovery through the palette of Tuscan olive oils. Everything will be accompanied by a selection of Tuscan cheeses
- 3 different type of Tuscan Wine: Chianti classico, a pure San Giovese and a white wine
- 2 types of Tuscan Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Unripe apple segments to use during the tasting.
- Cheese (made from goat's, sheep's or cow's milk, may vary depending on availability).
- Water to clean the mouth
- Teaspoons, plates and any services related to the tasting.
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to join this tour.
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- The tasting menus offered are subject to change depending on the season.
- Tour will be operated with a maximum of 12 participants.
- The tour goes on rain or shine.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.