The transformation of the medieval Palace into a Renaissance Court was mainly carried out by Giorgio Vasari, who was the architect and painter of His Serene Highness The Duke Cosimo between 155 and 1574. Giorgio Vasari remembered that the Duke had a very great desire that the place, which had been built in a haphazard way in various phases, and more for the convenience of its occupants than in a good order, should be corrected. Who better than Giorgio Vasari can help visitors in understanding the extraordinary commitment that was invested with in creating Cosimo's Ducal Palace?
- Entrance to the Quartieri Monumentali
- English speaking guide
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- The tour goes on rain or shine.
- Italian speaking guides are available on request.
- This tour is not recommended for children below 5 years old
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.