The FirenzePASSport is the key to access Florence and all of Tuscany. Be a Florentine with this pass and enjoy all the things available in Florence, as well as in Pisa and Siena.
- 2 free rides (90-minutes each) on any public transportation
- Florence city map
- Special discounts
- Skip the line services
- Printing for 40 photos of the trip
- Shipping luggage service in cooperation with TNT
FirenzePASSport - Interactive Map:
Get to skip the line to visit the most important museums and cultural sites, as well as get discounts for some tours.
Museums and Cultural Sites
Earn 5 EUR* for each museum visited and Skip the line services for the most important museums and cultural sites in the region.
- Uffizi Gallery
- Accademia Gallery
- Cappelle Medicee
- Boboli Garden
- Giotto's Bell Tower
- Santa Maria in Fiore
- Santa Croce
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Pisa Tower
- Duomo of Siena
Discounted Tours from 12%
- Tour of the Uffizi Gallery
- Tour of the Accademia Gallery
- Walking tour of Florence
- Cruise on Arno
- Tour by moto in the countryside and Chianti valley
- Tour by bike or by segway
- Vasari corridor tour
- Tour of San Gimignano, Pisa, Siena and Chianti
- Pisa and the Leaning Tower
- Cooking lesson
- Horseriding tour
Get 2 free rides (90-minutes each) on any public transportation, have a special menu reserved for you at the most important restaurants of the city, have 40 photos of your tour printed for free, avail of shipping luggage services, and get discounts for:
- Bike rental
- Fast food
- Airport bus
- Tourist guides
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
-*5 EUR voucher to spend at the restaurants in Florence.
- The FirenzePASSport is non-refundable once purchased.
- The FirenzePASSport is valid for 7 days after first use.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.