A fine coach tour offering panoramic views of the unparalleled beauty of Florence, taking in Fiesole, a delightful town of Etruscan origin set on the hills overlooking Florence and the Arno Valley. The tour continues to the old city center for a visit to the Franciscan Church of Santa Croce (interior) where we can admire the tombs of Michelangelo, Machiavelli, Galileo and Rossini among others. A short walk through the historic streets of the heart of Florence brings you to the famous Piazza Signoria, where you can admire the imposing Palazzo Vecchio (exterior) and the beautiful Loggia del Lanzi. The tour continues with a guided tour of the famous Galleria degli Uffizi* where you can admire the superb paintings of Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio. End of the Tour inside the museum.
It is possible to book a complete tour of the city (morning and afternoon) that includes light lunch and drinks at a very reasonable price, in a historic restaurant in the center, following the morning guided tour, just a brief walk away accompanied by our assistant.
- Museum entrance fees with booking
- Light lunch option
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Lunch for infants
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge, but lunch is not included for them.
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Spanish guided tours are available with a minimum of two passengers in high season and four passengers in low season. French, German, and Italian guided tours can be operated with a minimum of four passengers. Other languages (Russian, Japanese, etc) are also available at an additional cost and with a minimum of four passengers.
- On Monday, the Accademia will be replaced with be replaced by Bargello or the Medici Chapels and the Uffizi will be replaced by Palazzo Vecchio.
- Headphones will be provided in the guided visits to museums for groups of minimum 15 participants.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"The morning, which included the Accademia was very good, would recommend to all. We then had free time for lunch and then met up for the second half, the Uffizi. This, to me, would have been better done on our own - as the guide only took us to a specific few art works. Missing many more works. It also made the whole day very long, drawn out and tiring."
Julia S., New Zealand