"We were satisfied in general with the tour.
San Gimignano we did not have enough time (mainly because all the tour have lost
half an hour +, waiting after 3 couples before leaving Siena.
But we are not satisfied with the activity:
Excursion à travers les collines du Chianti
as indicated on your site.
Your site on this point is not enough clear.
The only thing that would have made us full satisfied with the ti
maurice B., Canada
- Florence Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Tours from Florence
- Florence City Pass with Skip the Line for Uffizi and Accademia Gallery
- Siena, San Gimignano, and Chianti Landscapes Private tour
- Small Group Chianti Classico, Montalcino, Montepulciano Day Trip from Florence
- A Day in Venice - Private Tour
- Umbria Treasures - Perugia, Assisi, and Trasimeno Lake Private Tour