You will cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city in the continental U.S. - Key West. A great experience awaits you as you reach the Caribbean atmosphere at Key West, complete with street artists, outdoor cafes and restaurants.
- Scenic Ride to Key West
- Visit Duval Street
- The Famous Mallory Square
Day Trip Option
After arriving at around noon, there will be plenty of time for you to explore Key West on your own. There's so much to do that you'll have trouble making up your mind!
You can visit the Hemingway House, take a trolley or train tour, maybe a kayaking eco-adventure, or a dolphin-watching cruise, just to name a few possibilities. No pre-set activities are included during this time on your own.
One of the best spots to visit in Key West is Mallory Square, a place where many gather for a never planned, always different, daily celebration! Mallory Square is located by the historic waterfront.
After a wonderful time at Key West, return back to Fort Lauderdale at around 18:00.
Savor Key West, today! This is a great option to visit and stay over in the island and enjoy all great restaurants and nightlife in Key West. We will take care of the transportation to Key West.
We'll take you there in a comfortable bus so you can appreciate the late night dinners and do sightseeing during the day. We will bring you back to Fort Lauderdale on the day you choose.
- Roundtrip transfers between Fort Lauderdale and Key West by motorcoach with English or Spanish-speaking driver
- Approximately 6 hours of free time in the Key West
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel accommodations
You can also check out the following tours to complement your Key West Day Trip Adventure:
Key West Day Trip from Fort Lauderdale - with Parasailing Adventure
Key West Day Trip from Fort Lauderdale - with Glass Bottom Boat Ride
Key West Day Trip from Fort Lauderdale - with Snorkeling Adventure
Key West Day Trip from Fort Lauderdale - with Trolley Tour
- The bus will be stopping to pick-up more clients in Miami along the way. The estimated travel time between Key West and Miami is 4 hours (per way). Travel times vary depending on hotel location.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- If interested in the Overnight Option, make sure to place your reservation at least 24 hours prior to preferred departure date.
- A minimum of 1 night and a maximum of 1 month's stay is given for the Overnight Option.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.