Guided City Tour of Frankfurt
We will take you to Frankfurt. We will show you this former coronation city's most important sights, including the modern European Banking Center. See the heart of Frankfurt's history, the medieval building Römer. Visit our famous old city hall, the Cathedral and Paul's Church.
Visit the Goethe House, the birth place of our great poet, the International Fair Grounds, the old Opera and the banking quarter with its skyscrapers--some of the highest in Europe! There's also the European Central Bank, the old Hauptwache and our shopping center Zeil, the big towers of the former city wall, the museum banks and one of the largest European rail stations, and much more. Frankfurt is truly a city that offers much more than you expect!
- Recorded commentary during the tour is available in German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Arabic, Italian, Hindi, Portuguese, and French.
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- This tour is accompanied by an English speaking guide. All other languages available by audio guide.
- Hotel pick up service is available for Frankfurt hotels and includes drop-off.
- This tour has a 4 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- If you chose the 10:00 and 13:00 departures, you may still use your tickets until 18:00 and continue the Hop on Hop off City Tour.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.